This update includes a little bit of everything, you will just have to read!
- Are you a $20-tier donor? The donor panel has been revamped! Check it out here.
- Slightly increased gravity value from 575 to 595
- Fixed spectators not being able to fly through objects if the previous map disabled that ability
- Increased air accelerate value
- Limit per round for regular players increased from 15 to 30
- Limit per round for donors increased from 30 to 60
- Limit per round for staff increased from 100 to 500
- Cooldown for each sound for regular players reduced from 30s to 15s
- Cooldown for each sound for donors reduced from 15s to 10s
woaw have been condensed into the single trigger
wow and will randomly choose one of the two to play
- Removed ending punctuation from the
- Added two new SaySounds:
- Roll the Dice
- The chance of rolling a good perk has been slightly increased for regular players
- Some negative perks have had their durations reduced to 25s
- Players can now roll the dice during setup phases
- Perks that grant invulnerability have had their durations once again increased to 30s
- A Call Beyond
- Damage per projectile increased from 10 to 50
- Delay between firing decreased from 1.5s to 0.5s
- Projectiles per attack reduced from 16 to 5
- Map rotation
- In order to reduce the number of maps that have the same feel but with a different skin, a majority of maps that include the same core layout have been removed. This allows for more gameplay diversity and opens up more room for new, unique maps to be added.
- The following maps have been removed:
- More maps will be added to the rotation for testing tomorrow, stay tuned!