Playing music is a privilege and being such means that violation of our music rules will result in a server-wide mute.
If there are other players wanting to play music, you must take turns.
- Music must be played using an external program such as SLAM or HLDJ. Simply holding your open mic to your speakers will get you muted.
Only songs are to be played. Sounds/sound effects, voices, or anything NOT a song will get you muted. If your song exceeds 10 minutes then you might find yourself muted. Ensure your songs are properly converted and are at a comfortable volume.
- You get 1 minute after another player is done playing to play your song or you lose your turn.
- Playing out of your turn will get you muted.
- These rules are voided if you are the only one playing music.
Playing the same song over and over again will get you muted and you will lose your turn.
- Overly-loud songs (
ear rape) and songs that are bass-boosted to the point where you can ONLY hear the bass are not allowed.
Be wary of the server time (top of scoreboard). If the map changes during your song then you lose your turn. Just because you muted another music player does not mean you can play during their turn. Players wanting to talk on mic are allowed to speak over the music you play so don't get mad at them. You are not allowed to change songs after your current song has been playing for at least 10 seconds. Cutting your songs off early will result in you losing your turn. Rules regarding turns and waiting may be ignored if you are the only one playing music.
- Playing the same song twice in the same map counts as repeated playing.
- You are to wait 2 maps, or 90 minutes, after a song is played before you can play it again.